My favorite personal growth event of all time and one of the only events I endorse is coming back after a 2 year hiatus in October to Tampa, Florida.
I hosted both the London 2012 and Austin 2012 21 Conventions put on by Anthony Johnson and I’ve never met a cooler, more down to earth, walking their path to greatness, athletic, cool and eager to learn group of guys. I realize that last sentence was full of grammatical errors but you get my point.
If you want your life to improve, you’ve got to start spending time with people who will make you better. If you spend the next year with 9 well dressed, charismatic, creative, cool, confident and intelligent men who are all successful in the areas of health, wealth and relationships, guess what you’ll become?!
And guess what you’ll become if you surround yourself with 9 fat, broke, shy and awkward losers?
Also the 10th!
You are a product of your environment and there is no better environment to meet these type of awesome dudes than the 21 Convention, and I’m not just talking about the speakers. Sure, you can watch the videos for free on youtube, but change doesn’t come from gathering information. It comes from applying that information. You will achieve success a hundred times faster and easier if you have a group of people surrounding you that are walking the same path to greatness.
After speaking at the 2011 event I felt like a loser because almost every other speaker and attendee was in great shape. I knew I had to get my fat ass in gear so I surrounded myself with guys who had the body and lifestyle I aspired to and the results came easy after that.
If you’re waiting for that “right” time to take action and take charge of your life, there is no better time than now, so I sign up for this event and hopefully I’ll see you there. Here is the useful information:
Event dates October 24th-26th 2014, Friday-Sunday
- (Should plan to arrive Thursday evening, depart Monday morning)
- Event time ~ 9am – 7pm daily, all three days in a row.
- Consists of 21+world class speakers, 22 + individual presentations.
- Standard presentations are 60 minutes in length.
- Tampa, Florida.
- Venue is confirmed, but only revealed to speakers/paid attendees.
- There is only one, premium type ticket to the event.
- Premium ticket includes full access to “The Heroes Dinner” with all available speakers Saturday night, October 25th.
- Venue is a 4star hotel. Attendees get a group discount to the hotel. Restaurant for Heroes dinner is 5 star.
- All sales final.
- The event has a hard cap of 55 tickets. Once sold out, they are gone for good.