A lot of my content is centered around dating and relationships but this episode is very geared towards career advice, setting up a remote working situation to avoid the 9 to 5 and get out of the rat race, and some other cool points on choosing business partners.
I was interview by a very inspiring young dude named YL Savitskiy on his podcast, Bring It.
- On building a remote lifestyle [2:10]
- How to developing personality traits [7:58]
- On balancing fun and doing business [14:22]
- On overcoming rejection [18:11]
- On the basics of networking [23:13]
- Robbie’s opinion on interpersonal chemistry [26:28]
- On choosing business partners [31:42]
Check it out here on iTunes.