On this episode, we host Jeff Callahan from Become More Compelling to discuss building charisma, advancing your conversation and social skills, approaching women and going on dates, and more.
Jeff helps driven, professional people sharpen their social skills and charisma so that they can have more successful careers, relationships, and social lives. Jeff has been featured on INC., Elite Daily, Pick The Brain, The Friend Formula and others.
Free Resource for Leverage Podcast listeners:
On this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why social skills is one of the most important foundations of everything else in your life
- How Jeff went from having a speech impediment to having 89,400 conversations! Great example of leveraging a weakness into a strength
- Why Conversational Muscle Memory can help all your interactions
- How to create a bulletproof vest of outcome independence
- Tips for going out at night alone
- The 10% Rule and how it removes the discomfort out of joining group conversations
- Unconventional tips for how to have a successful first date
- Using the Spokes method to never run out of conversational topics
- A sneaky tip for getting funnier
- What to do if you think you’re boring and have nothing to talk about
- and more!