Why you should be rock climbing (for dating)….
I googled ‘rock climbing gym’ then hit images. Notice how many girls are in the images.
18 reasons why you should do this:
- There are days I’ve gone to a climbing gym and there have been 42 girls and 26 guys.
- Groups of 2-4 girls often go climbing.
- Climbing is very social. It’s totally normal for one group of randoms to make friends with another group of randoms.
- In one session you could in theory talk to 20 people. You could also talk to zer0 if you choose. Both are common.
- If you meet a girl and she climbs, she’s in shape or getting in shape. Climbing while out of shape is not easy.
- It’s an amazing first date because you really get to know someone.
- Imagine your in a relationship with a climber… If she sucks to climb with she will suck in real life. The end. It can expedite things for you.
- Climbing is the most amazing couples thing to do: its problem solving and working together for hours. It’s a work out. It’s a fun atmosphere.
- You get into sick shape.
- There are a bagillion climbing gyms everywhere.
- Once your a part of the climbing community you can go on ‘climbing trips’ to national parks.
- You don’t wake up hung over.
- You don’t spend much money.
- The climbing community tends to be a bit geeky, so competition goes down like 95%.
- If u want someone at peace, mentally healthy, non judgmental- climbing doesn’t guarantee that, but climbers are 500x more likely to be that vs a girl doing cocaine in a club bathroom.
- Climbers are insanely friendly. It’s sort of a part of the deal.
- It will grow some hair on your chest.
- If you know how to climb you can demonstrate value helping others solve a route/ you can teach a girl/date.
Girls love climbing, less competition, Get in shape, save money, make friends, have a blast.
There’s no reason not to do it. Well, one, afraid of heights.
I had a crippling fear of heights and overcame it. If I can over come it anyone can. Besides, you can ‘boulder’ which is what I do mostly anyway. Boulders are like 10-20 feet with no ropes and huge soft landing pads. Fear of heights aren’t an issue with bouldering.
And for those of you in a relationship- there’s not a single thing I’ve enjoyed doing with my girlfriend more than climbing. Once we’re both tired and get back home, we send goodnight texts to each other and just hit the bed. If you want some ideas on lovely and romantic goodnight texts, then click here.
Not even close.
Her answer is the same.
Please note that everyone says ‘I have rock climbed’. I am not talking about what you did. You walked up a simple route that required zero planning and zero technique.
I am talking about one climb taking hours or days or weeks.
Having to work on one specific move.
Needing to build your flexibility to execute one move at one point on one climb.
Learning proper technique.
Building your core and finger strength in a way you had never imagined.
I am talking about intense puzzle solving and requiring several sets of eyes (the social aspect) to map out the route and exactly where to put your feet on ever single step the entire way up.
***When I say rock climbing- imagine a choreographed dance up a wall with the intensity of cross fit while playing chess***
For more info on how to build massive charisma and improve your dating life check out this webinar.