IC heads to different exotic countries each year for an epic multi week adventure of lectures, lessons, and of course partying.
2013: Bucharest & Cluj, Romania / Budapest, Hungary / Belgrade & Novi Sad, Serbia
2014: The Hamptons, New York
2015: Odessa, Ukraine / Istanbul, Turkey / Thessaloniki Halkidiki, Greece / Budapest, Hungary
2016: Jan 23-Feb 11: Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
2016: July 7-18: Lake Balaton & Budapest, Hungary / Belgrade Serbia
2017: Feb 21-24: Carpathia, Ukraine (Playboy Shoot/Party Trip)
2017: March 15-30: Bangkok, Ko Samui & Ko Phagnam, Thailand / Bali, Indonesia / Singapore
2017: Aug 3-13: Budapest, Hungary
2018: Jan 23-29: Maldives (Playboy Shoot/Party Trip)
2018: Feb 18-25: Paphos, Cyprus (Playboy Shoot/Party Trip)
2018: June 2-9: Lefkada, Greece (Playboy Shoot/Party Trip)
2018: June 30-July 6: Cannes, France (Playboy Shoot/Party Trip)
2019: May 23-28: Kiev, Ukraine
2019 Oct TBD: Kiev, Ukraine
What To Expect:
You’ll be spending long summer days in strange countries with the Leverage Moderators, receiving around the clock instruction, constant in-field experience and meeting dozens of women per day.
We’ll be traveling to the best countries in the world that we have chosen for their combination of beauty, cultural richness, beautiful architecture, historically significant churches… oh wait, scratch that, that was the trip you did with your family or the boring one you’ll eventually do with your wife and kids. We are going to these countries for one reason – their retardedly high concentration of incredibly hot, friendly, women.
Past Cities Include:
-Budapest/Hungary – Hungarian girls are famed for their beauty and sexually forward nature. We’ll be visiting arguably the coolest and fastest growing city in Europe with the regions best nightclubs,huge outdoor clubs, packed with a huge concentration of single girls. It also home to the famous ruin bars which are known as some of the best bars in the entire world, including Szimpla-kert which was rated #2 in the world in 2014.
-Serbia, Belgrade – Often ignored on the tourist trail, Belgrade is an awesome charming old city with hands down the hottest girls in former Yugoslavia. They have ass for days and they are down to be approached. Couple that with some of the craziest clubs along the Danube River and parties that go until 7am, it’s the perfect conclusion to the trip of a lifetime.
-Odessa & Kiev Ukraine – Ukrainian women are arguably the most beautiful, intimidating and intelligent in the world. They are incredibly receptive to direct game and they are like human lie detectors. They will sharped you like a knife. Odessa is the party town in the summer and this place absolutely goes bananas. In 2015 we tried to drink all of the alcohol in the club, on a fabled Friday night and we could only manage to spend $40/each. If Odessa is Miami, then Kiev is New York City. It probably has the highest concentration of beautiful women in the world, beautiful churches, amazing food, long summer days and amazing prices.
Here is what to expect:
While spending all day, everyday, improving your skills with women, you will:
- Be pushed to break through your fears and limitations, constantly approaching women and receiving feedback and correction from your coaches.
- Undertake special mini-workshops along the way, tailored to the needs of the group. These will likely include body language, sexual tension, eye contact, touching/physical escalation, flirting, conversational skills, and inner game/why you suck feedback. Business, career and investing round tables as well.
- Receive one-on-one sessions with your coaches to work in detail on your particular sticking points, develop a personal strategy to break through them and reach social success.
- Have the opportunity to receive coaching through every stage of a seduction, from approaching, through effective dating, to one night stands and into the bedroom. Orgies have happened before but we can’t make that promise…
- Bond with the other guys from this group, that are obviously like-minded, learning to encourage each other and critique each other while making life long friends.
- Experience the exhilaration of traveling through some of the regions most amazing locations from an angle that no boring guidebook could show you.
By the end of day 3, approach anxiety will be a laughing matter, from then on, we can work solely on making every approach lead to greater results without any fear or confidence issues stopping you.
We will also be heavily focusing on low energy, high impact seduction this time around because it works so well on the women in the region. The truth is that seduction happens through the subtleties of long stares, subtle touching and quick flirty glances. It doesn’t look particularly flashy and if you’ve been out a lot with me before, you know I don’t do a whole lot of over the top stuff. You guys don’t notice my hand brushing against her thigh, the whispering in her ear and the glances from 20 feet away. Subtle lower energy stuff speeds up the process many times. By slowing your speech, movement and everything else down, turning up the non-verbal sexual intent, push/pull to open the space for letting her come to you, you can quite easily turn a hushed emotionally spiked conversation into sex back in your room without the need to exhaust yourself bouncing from girl to girl pounding tequila shots all night. This stuff is particularly important on your first and second dates as well which set the tone for any relationship you’ll ever have.
This is no Contiki Tour package. Everyday will be a challenge as we constantly push you to break through your limitations, encouraging you daily to take social risks, backing you up and creating a powerful group that draws awesome people in. The pace will be pretty fast. We will be going out almost every single night, and daygaming and sightseeing during the day. Sleep isn’t a big part of this trip.
All the coaches are incredibly skilled and experienced. We know the region, where to go, where to stay, the tourist traps to avoid, the clubs to hit, the best daygame spots and places of interest. We know where to find the best local girls so you’re not wasting your time figuring out where to go, where to eat, what to do and where to find girls like any other trip you’d go on with your buddies to somewhere new.
For the select group of guys that come, this will be a life changing trip, the intensity and consistency of the training will build exponential results, as your confidence and competence grow daily. You will become more assertive, more sexually dominant and aggressive and ready to springboard to a lot of success that will trickle into every aspect of your life. There is no way you guys can hang out with us and not get “osmosissed” with ideas, entrepreneurial and out of the box thinking and an intense drive to get more shit done, sleep less, exercise more and kill complacency. Just ask the guys who went last year… here’s what they had to say:
– 5 or 10 Days of training with Robbie and other mods to be determined, the number of instructors and wingwomen we bring depends on the number of you guys who attend.
– Approximately 6 hours of activity per day. Approximately 70% infield time, 20% mini workshops, 10% tailored feedback. Infield makes up the vast majority of the trip and we have incredible opportunities for day, night and travel game with coaches supervising you, winging you and giving individual feedback.
– Accommodations in centrally located (walking distance to city centre) high quality apartments. (First timer’s only)
– A day off in the middle to relax.
- Airfare, you will need to arrange this on your own.
- Food (in the apartments we generally prepare meals together to keep costs down, but food is so cheap in these cities you can eat like a king every meal for like 50 bucks a day)
- Personal expenses/spending money
- Alcohol/Entry to clubs/events (probably a non issue, plan on getting bottle service two-three nights for roughly $150 per night.)
$5,997.00 – 5 Day
$10,997.00 – 10 Day
Early Bird Discount: $5497 or $9,997 if you prepay 2 months and 3 months respectively before the trip begins
Minimum Deposit: $3,000
How does this differ from other weekend intensive workshops we offer?
We don’t really offer other in-field experiences like this. We have the complete man workshop which is about sex and business. We have the conversation which is about… We have the option to come out and work with us 1-on-1 and we have live-in training programs. But you will never get as much hands on, non stop infield, going out and learning by doing experience than a travel program. Improving requires reps, feedback and adjusting, and that is what this trip really offers.
How many people will be traveling on the trip?
We need to keep the group small enough to allow mobility and to ensure the highest level of tailored coaching. There will be no more than eight clients attending. Don’t miss the boat, this may sell out fast.
Can anyone attend?
If this is not a good fit for you, we will let you know.
What do I need to prepare for the trip?
We will make sure you are prepared prior to the trip on what to expect and give suggestions and information regarding luggage, clothing, cultural difference, etc.
I’ve never travelled before, is this a problem?
First off all whats wrong with you? As mentioned above the travel plans are taken care of by us. We know that traveling internationally for the first time can be a daunting prospect but we intend to make it as fun, productive and exciting for everyone as possible. Travel is an amazing way to broaden your perspective, allowing you to express who you really are without the restrictive expectations of your friends, family, occupation or culture. You will be traveling with a great bunch of guys and some hot awesome and friendly girls who will soon become firm friends as well as two very experienced adventurers (Robbie/Jesse); so there is nothing to be concerned about.
What kind of accommodations will we have?
We rent very comfortable apartments so we can all stay together, typically on Airbnb. A full list of accommodations will be provided to those coming closer to departure date.
Cory W. – Final Brazil Write-up
I know I haven’t done many write-ups so I figured while on this long plane ride home I would do a longer one. I didn’t write every morning because well to be honest I was having too much fun and hanging with girls or just really cool people every morning. That is not me trying to brag or anything, but the woman I met here I really liked as well as the people of the house. This trip was definitely one of the best things I have ever done for many reasons. I will try talk about those in this post.
First, because this is leverage, I will talk about the woman of Brazil and my experiences with them. To put it simply, I fell in love three times this trip. I met more cooler girls in two weeks in Brazil than the last year and a half in the states. There are three girls that I am actually upset that I am leaving and cannot continue the connection that we were able to create (one actually spent most of the day trying to get me to change my flight and stay). All incredibly beautiful, super fun, sweet and kind. Its been said before in this thread, but Brazilian woman are feminine and WANT you to be masculine. This, I know, is a difficult thing to explain until you are able to see it live and in the flesh. In short, there isn’t a power struggle here. Woman in the states are so worried about losing power that you have to play games to get them to really admit anything. There is this dynamic that they both want to be the masculine and feminine of the relationship, but still rely on you for their emotional satisfaction. Its so fucked. Robbie explained this dynamic to me a ton with his travels to Eastern Europe, but it is really not something you can understand until you live it and see it in the flesh. Everything seems more natural. It is a more direct dance of seduction. No games, if they like you they will stay if they don’t they will not. Even with a tough language barrier, if you provide that masculine energy, they will subdue to it because they want to be feminine (refer to Joey’s post where he spent hours with a girl that didn’t speak ANY english, but was able to still make her fall for him). With the three girls I connected with on this trip, there was one pickup line. “Do you speak english?”, to be fair the last time I did I spoke it in Portuguese ”Voce fala ingles?” but still same thing. Either you got love or you didn’t. If they did, the dance was a lot more direct. Less push/pull (just enough to make them a little jealous, but not too much) and more just enjoying each others company. Joey would write in his posts “Cory expertly got her into him” which is very nice of him (thank you) but it really was nothing special. All I would do was project that I was supposed to be there, she should be talking to me, a lot of eye contact and smirking, and just plain out having fun. This would work. It was really that simple. To project that you should be there I thought was most important. Brazilian men are very aggressive. If you are timid in a group, the girls would smell that right away and you’d be blown out. If you project your presence as a fun guy that they should be talking to, it actually wasn’t much harder than that. There is no need to go into specific details about each seduction, its more these general principles that really worked full force here. Its not like these girls won’t test you. They definitely will, maybe even more so, but its a lot less gamey kind of test. They really just want to make sure you are a man so they can be a woman for you. I am still talking to the three girls regularly via whatsapp and messenger and I hope this can continue. All beautiful and amazing. I am very upset to be leaving to the states where I realize I probably won’t date another american girl again (more on this later).
Second take away for me would have to go under the topic of “people you surround yourself with”. I knew this was incredibly important going in. I mean shit, it was the main reason I joined the group in the first place. Positive energy around you is so contagious. In my opinion our house was infectious. I LOVED all the guys I met and I am really upset to not have them around all the time. When you constantly surround yourself with people that just want to be better, it just makes you want to do that so much more. This house was full of that. James in short, is the man. He is exactly the kind of guy you want to surround yourself with. He will constantly push you to do better and inspire you to test your boundaries. At the same time, very open to feedback, very even keel, and super easy to be around. I like to think of myself as a good judge of character, and the second I walked in to the house and spent 10 min with him, I said to Robbie “I think James is going to be my new best friend”. I hope we really do get into some business, traveling, and ‘pretty much anything’ adventures soon. I am excited for that. Joey is so much more awesome than he gives himself credit for (I think he really started to believe this at the end of the trip). He is super chill and when I go to LA he best believe I want to go out with him. Even though he doesn’t consider himself as good with girls, his attitude and his openness to feedback makes it so it doesn’t matter. He will never slow you down and will only add to a good crew. He came away from the trip an absolute approach beast (I hope that continues in LA Joey) and really added value to the group. He got my second girl over to the table. So for that thank you homie. I recommend any of you guys in the LA area to make it a point to go out with him. He will help you 10 fold. Any other help you need big guy just let me know. Sherban is the chillest dude on the planet. Absolutely one of the chiller, cooler dudes you will meet. Great vibe, great energy, positive attitude it was good to be around. I know this wasn’t the place to talk shop but since we do the same thing we should sometime. I will for sure hit you up next time I am in LA. Luis and Robbie, I mean what can you say? Straight beasts. Loved hanging out with you guys. They really brought the party and was always open to give feedback to anyone they thought needed it. Not in a dick way but a cool ass way that would really help. I can’t wait to hang with you guys soon. Last (the group doesn’t know him) is James friend Armondo. Dude is a beast too. The absolute man. Inspired me in all sorts of ways and I hope with him, I created another close friend. Its amazing to walk away from a trip only meeting one of the guys previous (Robbie) and walking away feeling like you legit made 6 new best friends. Social circle is super important and having guys around that legit make you better is awesome. I am going back more motivated and inspired than ever. I have all these guys to thank for that. Alright….. enough of the dick sucking fest.
Last topic I took away from would be lifestyle. I walk away realizing I have been too complacent. I have been trying to get together the lifestyle of remote work and bouncing coasts. I have started to get this done by having a place in Boston and San Diego. I realized I am being WAY too narrow minded about this. It is a huge world out there so how can you say American culture is the best for you when you haven’t experienced any others? I am not just talking visiting, I am talking really immersing yourself in a culture and see how you feel about it. James and Armondo really inspired this for me. Learning the culture, the women, and the way of life. Why am I so settled on the US as my base? I am young and need to put myself in situations to test boundaries and see if there is a better place for me out there. Just being here for two weeks I realized that I will most likely not end up with an american girl. I’ve always loved the Latina women, but real talk I was more excited with the three girls I connected with in Brazil in TWO weeks than anyone in the last 18 months in the states. 18 MONTHS!! It is crazy. Its not like I’m not meeting girls in the states either. So then I have to ask you. What type of girls do you like? What type of weather do you like? What type of activities do you like? Answer those questions and then ask yourself “WHY ARENT YOU FUCKING THERE??”. I love latina girls, warm weather, beach, ocean and nightlife. So fucking duh Cory…why aren’t you doing something to put yourself in a situation where you have all these at excess? AKA why aren’t you in South America? Seems so obvious, but I think people can get so complacent in one area of their lives they forget the basic fact of “where is the best place for my happiness?”. Its like the optimal game theory that the group always talks about. If you don’t want college girls why are you going to a college bar? Why am I in Boston for 6 months out of the year when I don’t like Boston girls or Boston weather? I really don’t know. So I think you really have to answer these questions honestly and then say “okay what do I have to do to get there and get what I want?” For me I have those. 1. Language barrier….easy classes and immersion…boom done. Next would be sure up a solid remote working situation. I have to get this more solid. My boss currently lets me but certainly not sure how he’d respond about me being out of the country. I love my job but if you look at it answering those questions, it shouldn’t get in the way of my happiness and ‘my excess’. Its so much easier to not live a life of scarcity when you live in excess of the things you love, so put yourself in excess. Don’t be scared to experience new things. For sure what you want and like will change. So test and find that. Worst case you become a more cultured and interesting guy and there isn’t a way that doesn’t help you in life. I will do my best in the very near future to start immersing myself in new cultures and try out new things and put myself in excess instead of looking for things that literally just don’t exist as much where I am. So ask yourself: What do you like? What do you want? Where are those things? Then what the fuck are you doing to get there?
To summarize: 99% chance my wife isn’t from the states, I made 6 new best friends, why am I not living somewhere where what I want is in excess?
Now my immediate goals are to get back in shape and make health a priority (it has certainly taken a back seat in Brazil) and then get all these things about being where I want in motion.
Highly recommend this trip guys. Hopefully if you go it can change and influence your life as much as it did mine.
“Europe analysis: More you guys need to go. I learned a whole lot, not only from a massive reps with girls you have hard time communicating with, but also how to be masculine, aggressive and contemplating logistics. I took one look around when I came back home and became salty because of all the ugly chicks compared to Budapest/Belgrade.
We failed a lot, but also watched Robbie in action. More coaches need to go as well. It is easy to fall off and become complacent, but going into pitbull mode, especially if you have other guys with you (like Jason), is soooo much fun. Jason definitely a lot less gay, he needs to work on becoming more of an aggressive prick. Also not expressing everything that is going through his mind, as you do tend to go overboard. I would say somewhere between how you were (like talking about portugal) and Sherban, would be the happy medium.
at least we can take solace that an indian, asian and a harry romanian robot named sherban did better than Jesse did last year.
Ian, I definitely need to come to amsterdam, we can go pitbull rage on some bitches.
I actually wish Dave would come out with me in Houston. I would get on his ass for being gay and turn him into an aggressive pit bull. I don’t know why he doesn’t do that.
EuroTrip Recap from my perspective.
– Lots and lots of reps. I was burnt out from partying by the end, but got rid of a lot of approach fears such as approaching in large public areas, approaching larger groups, etc.
– Robbie calling me out on my gay shit. Amish calling me out on my too excited shit. Genevieve calling me out on being not aggressive enough. I think I’ve made more minor adjustments in that trip alone then the last 5 years of trying to have better body language and appear more masculine. Getting called out at for bad habits was worth $2000 easily. I wish I could have them around all the time to do it more.
– Fun as fuck. For those of you who haven’t hung out with Robbie, he’s the best at making the process of getting destroyed seem fun as fuck. Amish was great towards after he stopped being salty and started being awesome. Watching him go from dick to playful was like a night and day transformation. Sherban was, when not in his own world, a great wing. Super chill dude, can be cool as fuck. A beast at talking to girls at night. Genevieve is a woman destroyer, there was not one group of girls I can remember where everyone was not in love with her.
– Stories. I have at least 3 stories from this trip: bribing a cop, the epic wingmen orchestration to get me isolated with a girl, and the orgy. That’s just for myself, not even including Amish or Sherban’s stories, etc.
– Budapest. I seriously want to move there. I love traveling and Budapest has been one of my favorite cities. Would also live in Belgrade.
– Robbie’s sneaky as fuck touching skills. He does this touch while diverting attention. It’s hard to explain, but seeing it in action was enlightening, mastering this will likely improve my game a lot. I’m guessing this alone was worth $5000.
– Watching Robbie do logistics in real time, especially with the orgy girls. That alone was worth $5000 to see how much shit you have to deal with to get things done. The wingmen orchestration effort to get me isolated with a girl was a testament to how you need good wingmen. If any of Sherban, Robbie, Amish, or Genevieve drop the ball I don’t even get a shot to isolate. They were all on point with their eyes on the prize.
– The countdown. Didn’t get to hear this at the seminar, but those of you who have know how much this is worth.
– Would have been perfect to have one more mod there. A couple times I had to operate independently where it would’ve been helpful to have a mod. I’m sure other guys had similar situations.
– No Jesse, so rants were over the phone, not in person. Missed so many potentially epic rants.
– Our phones weren’t texting properly. Didn’t realize this until half way through the trip, possibly missed out on a few dates because of it.
– Racism. Encountered slight racism in Belgrade (not as bad as Amish did). Also when I did a 10 hour layover in Berlin I think they were racist and didn’t let me in a few clubs because I was Asian and didn’t have like 5 girls with me.
– At the beginning of the trip Amish was super salty at times, but by the end he was perfect amount of aggressive and calling people out. Biggest thing was him instead of just being a dick, but being a funny dick. Big difference.
– Sherban was unsatisfied with almost every meal. Claimed he was a foodie, but did not understand portion sizes of a Chef’s menu at a high end sushi restaurant. Ugh.
– This is nitpicking, but it took us a few days to adjust to how best to maximize coaching during the trip. Towards the middle we figured out that Robbie going with us to wing and demonstrating/watching us and giving live feedback was the most valuable thing. Lost a few days though due to figuring that out. I think next time I would try to set some goals up with Robbie before hand to try to maximize everything.
– I’m sick of Vapiano’s and Kebabs.
– Was pretty burnt out on partying by the end of the trip. Might need to take a break to recharge.
Def a great time. No regrets in going. Amish needs to move to NYC so we can game chicks together. His pitbull mode is infectious and rubs off in a good way.
- Product: IC Travel Programs (Europe/South America/Asia Trips)
- Conversation Skills in Europe
- Why You Should Travel With IC
- Setting Up A Remote Working Situation
- Tinder Swiping In Ukraine