Who is this for?
Guys who are getting numbers but a less than usual conversion from a number to a date. A less than usual conversion would be anything under 50%. Under 25% means you are doing a lot of stuff wrong
Guys who are getting dates but the dates aren’t getting as physical as you would hope. In other words, you want to hook up, but she’s not into it.
This is also for guys who have a lot going on socially and they don’t want to go on dates. This is how I currently operate my dating life… I’m always out with a group with a good ratio of girls to guys in my favor, when I meet new girls and exchange contact info, I invite them out to group things and eventually we hook up during/after those group things. I don’t really ever go on dates until after I’ve already hooked up with a girl.
This is for guys who would prefer to operate their social/dating life in the way I do, instead of going on traditional dates.
The biggest mindset shift to this new sort of method I’m going to be talking about today is this: You must NEVER chase!
I’m going to show you how to use Social Media so the people you’re hoping to connect with never feel like you are chasing them.(and this works for courting cool dudes as well)
Once someone feels like you are chasing them, you lose almost all value in their mind. So even if they do end up agreeing to meet, the odds of that meeting ending up in the result you’re hoping for drastically decrease.
I’ve got a student on the line who was a pretty piss poor texter when he came to me, but after working together he is now great and texts in the top 95 percentile of guys. He is looking to make the transition away from texting to a more social circle/social media based approach so I’ve got him on the line to ask questions ask help steer my presentation. So… welcome to the show Jason!
- The process Jason used to go from a terrible texter who couldn’t get girls to respond, to being one of the best [06:12]
- Most guys overlook how important being good at following up is for dating [11:10]
- The major cultural shift a few years ago from text to Instagram [14:05]
- How do you use this strategy if you never use social media? [19:54]
- What if a girl’s Tinder or online dating profile says to DM her on Instagram? [24:48]
- How to message girls on Instagram [36:05]
- What it means when a girl asks you out to a social outing rather than a date [41:45]
- Robbie reads a conversation from his Instagram as a case study [57:36]
- Case study #2 [66:19]
- Case study #3 [74:42]
- Robbie gives Jason’s Instagram a tuneup [77:57]
- How to use Instagram Stories and Snapchat [82:14]
- Can I use social media effectively if I’m not a millenial? [89:20]
- And much more…