The main thing to know from this is that you need to hang out with the ‘cool kids’. Always hang out with people cooler than yourself. You will not improve by hanging out with people who are losers. Cool people have the ‘dork forcefield’ that blocks you from being in their circle and hanging out with them, so you need to be at least cool enough to pass the barrier. Dressing like and being a dork is the easiest way to get blocked. Fixing your fashion is the fastest, easiest way to look cooler.
- Success doesn’t happen overnight: you need to put in a lot of work.
- Why being good with women is a collection of thousands of micro-skills you need to learn.
- How to overcome the barriers to entry to hanging out with successful people, or what we call a “dork forcefield.”
- Why being dynamic is the secret weapon that pickup artists overlook.
- The importance of understanding fashion and having a personal style, and why this isn’t superficial.
- The easiest quick fix that will get you the most results in your dating life.
- The three stages of cool.
- Why having game and being cool are things that most people learned instead of being born with.