You need to do massive amounts of reps and get tons of feedback because there are so many variables in this game. It’s like chess or poker. You need to be thinking a ton of moves ahead of things actually happening. You need to know how to read every situation and do the specific correct move in each one. There’s 100s of moves you need to make in one night and if you screw up one move you’re not banging. The more experience you get the better your pattern recognition will be and the better you can make moves.
- Why you need to be able to understand and predict human behavior.
- Pattern recognition, and why it’s the key to having a successful night out meeting girls.
- Advanced afterparty logistics.
- Examples of how to leave a bar or club and bring girls for an afterparty.
- How to evaluate if you should connect or be playful and crazy.
- Controlling for unknown variables in new situations, like when there’s a language barrier.
- The best bar in the world.
- Why traveling with your mentors is the best way to learn, and a shortcut to improving your life.
- The trick to making behavior change permanent.
- Why recall humor is more important than improv.
- How do build your database of colorful language and humor.
- The right mindset to have when meeting women and building your social repertoire.