It’s important to start talking to people and daygame before you go out to get warmed up. Start approaching early in the night as well. It’s so important to hit your stride in the prime part of the night. You need to get consistent attraction before you can work on Push-Pull, since it only works when you have that going for you.
- Why conversation skills are your greatest asset when you’re improving your social life, and even your life overall
- Warming up, and why most guys don’t do it even though they should
- The interplay between approaching and conversation skills
- Breaking rapport, teasing, and why most guys don’t pull it off correctly
- Why creating a team mentality with other guys is crucial to optimizing your dating life
- The reason Robbie wants everyone to do live coaching and go on Leverage trips to places like Brazil and Europe
- How to become a life beast