On this episode, we interview Leverage Program moderator Max about his journey around the world.
Most things that you’re worried about as far as going on a trip will never materialize. You just need to go through it with confidence and execute. People that tell you that it’s a bad idea are jealous. You will come out of the trip with more value than it costs you. Don’t travel to run away from something. Travel because you’re excited and want to experience new things. Set a few goals that are going to be the theme of your trip (getting better at writing, gaining great experiences/stories, etc).
- The moment that inspired Max to quit his job and travel
- The four stages that Max went through
- Why the way that most people think of work versus play is wrong
- The reason why the social dynamics of meeting women when you’re traveling around the world
- Why having a story is important when you’re doing extended travel