There is no such thing as rejection. It’s just feedback. In night game, the opening line can basically be anything. When the interaction starts and you start creating the conversation and engaging, that’s when the things you say actually matter. The goal of a date isn’t for things to go well, it’s to see if you’re interested in the person. Guys put too much effort into making a date good instead of learning more about the girl.
- What drew Megan to helping guys improve their dating lives
- The overlooked factor that’s more important than your profession
- Is it possible to rekindle attraction after a woman has written you off?
- The one emotion you never want to show during an approach
- How to keep relationships passionate over time
- How to find threesomes and flirt with other girls
- Why a lot of women prefer casual dating over monogamy
- How to respond when you’re asked if you’re dating multiple people
- Why not having great looks is actually a long-term advantage
- Tips for learning how to read other people’s emotions
- First dates, and what having it go well is the wrong goal
- How to balance creating comfort and speed in a new relationship or interaction
- Why seeing what works is a better plan than trying to make interactions and relationships work