Robbie used to crush burritos with his bros in San Diego when he was a little on the heavy side. Spend time with people who have the same goals as you. Don’t waste your prime time with people who don’t have these goals. The key to building a social circle is meeting a connector. If you make friends with one of these guys, they connect you to a bunch of other cool people. Meeting these types of guys is extremely effective. People who are successful in life typically have a variety of social circles. Figure out which social circle you’re trying to get into, what type of value they are looking for, then provide that value.
- The people you spend the most time with
- Robbie shares his story of how he developed his social circle
- How do identify social circles, and what kind of value you can provide for them
- What to do if you’re struggling to make female friends
- The unexpected way that day game is a secret weapon for building your social circle
- Robbie breaks down one client’s path to making more friends
- Why finding others’ hopes, dreams, and interests is crucial