If you want strong inner game, do the stuff in life that’s hard, get better at it, get results, and stack up wins. Getting things done and executing is important. You build confidence from those winning experiences. Remove clutter from your life. It’s unnecessary and bogs you down in life. Say ‘yes’ to stuff that adds value, and say ‘no’ to things that don’t. Don’t waste your time.
“Do the shit in life that’s hard, get better at it, get results, and stack up wins.”
- How to deal with liabilities in your financial life
- What you need to do first before thinking about earning more income
- Why setting realistic expectations is key
- The reason that you need to think in terms of systems
- What most people get wrong about budgeting