On this episode, we interview Leverage Program moderator Max about his journey around the world.
Traveling outside of the country is your one real chance to be a foreigner. You shouldn’t just leave on the spur of the moment without planning. Definitely plan ahead and set a budget. Take out some 0% APR cards, aka free loans, for the trip. These are basically interest free cards for 18 months. Traveling and getting life experience is a huge boost to your communication skills and other intangibles. Don’t plan the places you’re going with structure. Let things unfold and be open to going anywhere. Travel alone. It opens things up for cool, spontaneous things to happen. There are lots of hot young tourist girls that are in the hostels that want your cock. Bang them.
- The moment that inspired Max to quit his job and travel
- The four stages that Max went through
- Why the way that most people think of work versus play is wrong
- The reason why the social dynamics of meeting women when you’re traveling around the world
- Why having a story is important when you’re doing extended travel