2) The fact that no one understands you doesn’t mean you’re an artist.
3) I don’t know what your problem is, but I’ll bet it’s hard to pronounce.
4) Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
5) I have plenty of talent and vision. I just don’t give a damn.
6) I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.
7) What am I? Flypaper for freaks?
8) I’m not being rude. You’re just insignificant.
9) I’m already visualizing the masking tape over your mouth.
10) Everybody is somebody else’s weirdo.
11) I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
12) It’s a thankless job, but I’ve got a lot of Karma to burn off.
13) Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
14) No, my powers can only be used for good.
15) How about never? Is never good for you?
16) I’m really easy to get along with once you people learn to worship me.
17) You sound reasonable…Time to up my medication.
18) I’ll try being nicer if you’ll try being smarter.
19) I’m out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.
20) I don’t work here. I’m a consultant.
21) Who me? I just wander from room to room.
22) My toys! My toys! I can’t do this job without my toys!
23) It might look like I’m doing nothing, but at the cellular level I’m really quite busy.
24) At least I have a positive attitude about my destructive habits.
25) You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
26) I see you’ve set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
27) Someday, we’ll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.
28) I don’t have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
29) Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, “Where the heck is the ceiling?!”
30) My reality check bounced.
31) On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.