Don’t see girls more than once every 7-10 days if you don’t want to be serious with them. Otherwise they will want to get serious with you. This will lead to drama and them wanting to be in a monogamous relationship with you potentially. Define what you want when tension comes up and draw the line. They may be cool with the line you’ve drawn. Otherwise, move on.
- Robbie and Maxwell discuss the roadmap of how to date multiple women, with honesty, integrity and avoid drama altogether.
- When to have the “define the relationship” talk and what to say.
- When to commit to an exclusive monogamous relationship.
- How to handle a girl that wants to see more often than you want to see her.
- When to walk away from a chick.
- The “money age” of chicks.
- The “wife and marriage” zone.
- Real examples of guys who screwed this up.