Find out logistics early on with girls. If there isn’t a way to get them home that night, don’t invest much time in them. Also, run some tests by touching and trying to isolate to see if girls are into you at all.
- Bar Game vs. Club Game
- Body language is the language of clubs, verbal is that of bars
- Door Guy game
- Tip well and get to know his name, interests. Befriend him.
- Bar vs. Club Fashion
- Bar is generally more casual. For a club, don’t overdress
- Table/Bottle Service Game
- Be fun, over the top, playful
- Talking, Being Playful, Social Proof
- discuss what is happening in the moment
- Getting Numbers
- Get number and leave early if logistics for going home that night are off.
- Getting her back to your place
- Always make sure you have music and alcohol. Sell the experience, not the things like how cool your place is, or the fact that you have alcohol. (everybody does)
The mistakes that most guys make when out:
- Creepily stand on the side of the dance floor scoping out girls.
- Hesitate to approach and wait until its too late, aka wait until they are shit-faced because they need liquid courage.
- Waste time talking to women they have no shot with or spend an entire evening one-on-one with a girl who they have no chance to take home due to logistical reasons like her being the designated driver for her group of 4 friends.
- Try to having logical conversations that bore the crap out of girls.
- Offer to buy drinks the second they meet a woman to buy her time, this is not the reason why you buy a girl a drink.
- Not touching enough early on to establish a physical connection.
- Touching too much and escalating too quickly without her reciprocating.
- Failing to isolate.
- Failing to shift gears in conversation.
- Getting too fucked up and becoming a liability