Everyone should write. It allows you be reflective and organize your thoughts. It forces you to confront all the different things in your head.
- Why everyone should write, and how being a writer is like being a salesman.
- How expressing your ideas on paper helps you reach your goals faster.
- The different ways vulnerability and humility are crucial in life, and what can happen when you neglect these skills.
- The leverage effect, or why the little things in life turn into the big things.
- How to fix your body language (blog post mentioned in the episode: https://innerconfidence.com/5-keys-fixing-body-language).
- What happens when you upgrade your wardrobe.
- Why you should shave your head if you have a badly receding hairline.
- How and when to text a girl after a date.
- The best strategy for getting past approach anxiety.