You need to state your intentions in a more direct, sexual way. Don’t say it obviously, such as ‘I want to have sex with you’, but you need to bring a more sexual vibe to the conversation, otherwise it’s going to be hard to have sex with the girl. In other words, you need to plant a sex seed. An example would be having a normal conversation with a girl, about different topics, finding out she does yoga, then making the conversation more sexual by asking if she can put her legs behind her head. Hit this topic for a short period of time than switch to another topic that’s normal. You need to plant the seed. Robbie’s way of doing that is not giving a damn and saying he’s a sex addict, in sort of a funny way. He also says he’s a dating coach. This allows things to get sexual.
- A new thing to try early on in your interactions that will make girls more attracted to you
- Why being more forward right off the bat is actually less risky
- A sample conversation with full expert breakdown
- What being creepy actually means
- How to provide colorful emotional commentary
- Testing the waters to estimate how quickly you can sexually escalate