Pay attention to people who annoy you in conversation and why they are annoying, then make sure you’re not the one doing annoying things. Annoying things include rambling, lying, not listening, cutting people off, talking for extended periods of time about pointless shit, etc.
- What makes some people good conversationalists?
- What makes other people annoying?
- The day of the week that you should never schedule a date on
- How to keep the attention of your audience
- The one thing to avoid when telling a story
- Robbie tells guys from his coaching group what makes them annoying
- The best skill to develop for your conversation skills: “calling it out”
- Dealing with the elephant in the room