Great episode about calling things out. You need to call what’s happening in real time. It needs to be funny or insightful, not lame. For example, if a hot girls walks into an elevator with you, theres 45 seconds to talk to her. A funny call it out would be to say ‘I’m trying to think of what to say to you right now’. It shows social intelligence and it’s funny. Something lame and not funny would be, ‘I’m really nervous to talk to you’. It makes her nervous and is weak. Calling out the elephant in the room (in this case, a hot girl walking into the elevator) is extremely effective.
- What makes some people good conversationalists?
- What makes other people annoying?
- The days of the week that you should never schedule a date on
- How to keep the attention of your audience
- The one thing to avoid when telling a story
- Robbie tells guys from his coaching group what makes them annoying
- The best skill to develop for your conversation skills: “calling it out”
- Dealing with the elephant in the room