Grab drinks somewhere casual building up some connection. Move on to the next bar and try to get some physical contact like hand holding on the way. If you’re not getting any physical contact, that is not a good sign. Make out in the 2nd venue, then try to have sex if it still is going well.
Mistakes that guys typically make on dates.
- Don’t spend too much time on a date if it’s not going anywhere
- College versus post college dating.
- College is all about social circle game
- The 30 dates in 30 days challenge.
- Challenge yourself to get as many dates as possible in one month
- How to avoid spending a ton of money on dates that go nowhere.
- What venues to choose.
- what vibe do you want/does the connection need?
- How to greet your date and start off with a good vibe.
- Be confident, give her a hug, tell her she looks great
- Who should pay?
- When to change venues and why.
- When conversation is dying out, or you have been there for a while
- How to test her attraction level toward you.
- When to go for the kiss.
- What to do if she denies you the kiss.
- Keep your cool, it’s not the end
- When to take her home.
- How a date is similar to a same night hookup.