As long as your nutrition is on point 80% of the time, you’re good. Keep track of macros (carbs, fat, and protein). Calculate all the numbers for the day and make sure you’re in the right percentages for the particular diet you’re trying to follow. A good way to get your vegetables is by making green smoothies. VitaMix is a great investment and totally pulverizes them. Make your meals in bulk and have all your food for the week ready, that way it’s easy to follow the diet. Making bets will keep you from making bad choices with your diet since you don’t want to lose your money.
- Why most guys underestimate how important nutrition is
- The 80/20 of nutrition: everything you need to know about eating healthy without intense dieting, label reading, or starvation
- How to cook when you’re busy
- Eating healthy every day with only 5 minutes of prep time
- Making extremely simple meals that actually taste good
- Recommendations: NOW Foods Whey Protein, Vitamix Standard Blender, Rice Cooker with Steaming Tray, Crock Pot, basal metabolic rate calculator