Gaming waitresses, bottle girls, strippers, etc. is all pretty much the same. If you’re not living a partying type life where you’re up until 6am every night, working on getting these girls full time won’t be that fun. You need to be comfortable in a strip club, first of all. Be cool and act like you belong there. Strippers are going to do whatever they need to do (touching you, sitting on your lap, telling you you’re hot) to get you to spend money. Don’t let them make you make bad decisions with your money. Ask them a question about themselves and connect with them. Try to hang out with them after and grab food with them. Just be a cool guy. Do not try to play the girls. Strippers are very attuned to bullshit. They deal with it several times per night.
- Talking to strippers versus normal girls
- How to get comfortable in new social environments
- How to engage people in conversation
- Deep rapport conversations, and how to view someone for who they really are
- The misconceptions guys have about talking to strippers, and talking to women in general