It Doesn’t matter where you’re starting from. Keep trying to improve and be consistent. In a couple years, you will be much better than you were before, as long as you give a shit and keep trying.
- Jason, one of Robbie’s most successful clients walks us through how he started as a geeky engineer and transformed into a life beast.
- How to find mentors.
- How to avoid complacency.
- Never think you know all you need to know
- How to identify your sticking points.
- The importance of your social circle.
- They will determine the quality of your life
- How to move to your dream city.
- How to avoid the trap of paralysis of analysis
- Be in the moment, get out of your head
- How to assess your progress
- Use measurable data