Don’t start a business just to do it for the lifestyle. Only start a business when you’re solving a problem. It’s all about making money. Developing hustles is great because you can make money at your own pace without having to necessarily build a full scale business.
- Do you want to be a millionaire or do you want to spend millions of dollars?
- The mindset difference between the wealthy and the poor.
- Why starting a business is not always the right move.
- A hustle vs. a business.
- The reason why entrepreneurs are accountable to everyone.
- How to take advantage of money making opportunities.
- The hidden secret of Instagram’s success.
- A business vs. a company.
- Fund raising 101 – How to raise money for your startup.
- The difference between Angel Investors, Venture Capitalists. Private Equity, and Investment Bankers.
- Where to look for business mentors.