Make sure that most of your social choices are strategic. Choose places where you hang out for these reasons. Ie – Eat lunch at an expensive restaurant where you can meet and network with ballers. Every move should have a strategic purpose potentially.
- The importance of first impressions and how to change them.
- How do you stay positive and persevere through an activity when you’re getting lousy results?
- When it comes to self reflection and looking in the mirror, how do you avoid the trap of over analyzing everything?
- When is it appropriate to engage publicly (whether it be in person or online) in conversation/debate over political, religious, and/or racial issues? Is there any good ways to change subject or lighten mood? Is there a way to express opinion in unoffensive manner? Or should you avoid at all costs? This applies to on a date, at a party, in the office and online.
- Dealing with the nice guy syndrome.
- Do you know who your authentic self is?
- How to be assertive without being an asshole?
- How do you get yourself out of a shitty mood when you’re about to go out? How do you get out of a funk?
- How to combat long term beliefs by positive action – even though you will to work thrice as hard to overcome them.
- How to ‘leverage’ situations and get into the right environment to achieve results. ( the Neiman Marcus example)
- How to avoid self sabotage.